Happy me with my work

            2018 on Setember I started to work as volunteer at udland church.  I am doing here different kinds of things by learning and helping  Monday I do baby song and kor. Tuesday Tisdagsklubben og etter skoletid  and Wednesday we have staff meeting  half an our. I use to share there what I did in  one week and also what I have planing to do. Etter skoletid I am leading them bye teaching dance,playing games I feel  so good when children after school comes  in church and to  welcome them.  First day I was little afraid because I need some time to put my self in new place.  I was always try to put my self  on kitchen duty . I don't have any idea what I do and what should I do then one day Tom baba  told  me you don't have to go always in kitchen you can do what do you  want you have to take decision and if you want to learn leadership you have to be like us that time I was really motivated  until i am getting from them help motivation and suggestion which is making  me easy to work with them. then they start to give me some responsibility,some task which is improving me.   Nowadays I feel so comfortable to work with them .I got chance to participant in so many program like bran er bra festival, lysvkan,plan B etc. Bran er bra festival is nice festival  in Nepal we  don't have that kind of festival for children  there is so many different kind of workshop. I  also got chance to arrange International workshop with  act group. We tough  them how to make nice Braslate,paper things Nepali,Tanzanian dance children are really excited and they are so happy to be with us during seven day we  attend so many children and they really excited to learnt new things. I felt children are so talented through this festival they are building up their capacity  .We also got chance to perform on stage. I was really happy to get this opportunity. Here I saw for children they teach  from birth to death Work ship things and about Jesus what did Jesus for us . I think it is very important things to make good young people.
  It is quite interesting to play with children and teach them Nepali dance and know about Jesus. To be a good leader we have to be free mind, understanding,respect others feeling, Make and take decision  and handle good and bad situation its depend on you how do you to want  present your self on different difficult situation. I have learnt it during my volunteer work . udland church is one of best platform for to learnt about it until  on April I will  contribute my self to learn,help and teaching them. I am belongs from Tamang Community. I have different religion it's called Buddhist. We have different way to pray and christen have different way to pray but for it doesn't matter because I believe that.

All over the country God is one but because of different countries  people just give  them different Name and different way of pray.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EXCHANGE STUDENT

General Information About Myself

Short Story of my Mentor